You are likely to have been directed to this page since you have seen warnings in the Peppol SMP that we host.
The warnings in the SMP are shown to help you to ensure that your Peppol receivers are configured to receiving documents that are allowed to be exchanged in the network. Warnings are shown for either of the following reasons:
- the document is deprecated and no longer allowed to be used in Peppol.
- the document is restricted for you or your organisation.
Tickstar SMP documents changelog
- Deprecate doc.id 209 (XRechnung CrossIndustryInvoice 2.0 with Extension) and 212 (XRechnung CrossIndustryInvoice 2.0) due to incorrect DocumentIdentifier.
- Introduce doc.id 216 and 217 with correct DocumentIdentifier to be used instead.
- Source: OpenPeppol eDec Code List for Document Types v7.4, lines marked with comment TICC-159
- Deprecate doc.id 21 (Svefaktura v1) and 29 (Svefaktura v1 and attachment with Envelope).
- Sources: DIGG, SFTI
- Deprecated XRechnung v1.1 (document id 182, 183, 184)
- Source: OpenPeppol eDec Code List for Document Types
- Deprecated Peppol BIS v2 and EHF v2
Peppol Migration Policy
Peppol use a generic migration policy when moving to new versions of its specifications, be it documents, identifiers, transport profiles or technical changes in the network that are not backwards compatible.
Peppol’s policy has been proven to offer smooth and non-disruptive transitions during large scale migrations.
The different phases of a Peppol migration are described below.
|A – Phase in||B – Transition||C – Phase out|
Planned Peppol migrations
- Second half of 2021: Deprecate Peppol AS2 Transport Profile (for AP-to-AP message exchange)
Completed Peppol migrations
- 2020: Peppol AS2 > AS4 (migration policy)
- 2020: Peppol BIS v.2 Upgrade > BIS v.3 (migration plan, implementation guides)
- 2019: Peppol BIS v.2 Billing > BIS v.3 Billing (migration plan, implementation guide)
- 2018: Peppol AP and SMP certificates PKI v.2 > PKI v.3
- 2014: Peppol BIS v.1 > BIS v.2
- 2014: START > Peppol AS2