SMP Trial T&Cs
Welcome to Tickstar! These terms and conditions apply to your, or your organisation’s use, of Tickstar’s free Trial SMP Account – this includes access to either the Test SMP or the Production SMP. If you are using the free Trial SMP Account on behalf of your organisation, you warrant that you have the authority to bind your organisation to these terms and conditions.
When we say “Participant”, “I”, “you” or “your”, we mean both you and any entity or organisation you’re authorised to represent.
Please note that you are solely responsible for participants (Peppol receivers) that you register and their receiving capabilities. Only enable documents that are relevant for your participants.
Make sure that you use a valid email address when signing up as an account activation link will be emailed to you upon registration.
Details about your SMP Trial user account
During the free Trial, you may access either the Test SMP or the Production SMP. The key details are included in the table below.
|Test SMP||Production SMP|
|Access Point certificate required||Test||Production|
|Participants will be registered in||Peppol SMK||Peppol SML|
|Maximum number of participants allowed during the free Trial||5||1|
|SMP API URL||http://api.test.galaxygw.com/||http://api.galaxygw.com/|
|Participant Lookup API URL||api.test.galaxygw.com/participantlookup/||api.galaxygw.com/participantlookup/|
- The free Trial SMP account is not limited to a certain number of participants but please note that if you register more than the maximum number of participants outlined in the table above, then we may delete the participants above the maximum number, at any time, without prior notice.
- Please note we regularly remove trial users and participants that are registered for testing, without notice if it appears that they are inactive, or, in Tickstar’s reasonable opinion, are not using it for test purposes.
- The free Trial SMP account does not come with a guaranteed service level. We advise that you use it for non-production purposes only.
- When you are ready, get in touch with Tickstar directly to sign an agreement for the SMP service that will allow for unlimited use and includes a guaranteed service level.
- If you wish to use the Trial SMP Account for Production purposes, please contact one of the Tickstar team to enter into an Agreement.
- You agree to be responsible for the accuracy, quality and legality of any data that you transmit via the Trial SMP Account.
- You are responsible for keeping your Access Point certificate updated at all times in the SMP.
- We are not able to provide user assistance for Trial SMP accounts.
- We might get in touch with you to inform you about operational status and to ask about your experience of the service.
- This Trial is available to you on an “as is” basis. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied including any implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of any information or materials during this Trial is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- your use of, or inability to use, the Trial; or
- your use of or reliance on any content displayed during the Trial.
- We may make changes to these terms at any time. These changes will not apply retrospectively and will be updated here. You can keep track of changes to our terms by referring to the version and the date last updated at the top of the terms.
- Applicable law and dispute resolution: The substantive laws of Sweden shall apply to this Agreement. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection of the Agreement, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, as applicable, shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce. The arbitral tribunal shall be composed of a sole arbitrator. The seat of arbitration shall be Stockholm. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The choice of arbitration does not prevent either Party from seeking injunctive relief with respect of a breach of this Agreement in any appropriate jurisdiction. For overdue unpaid claims, Tickstar can institute proceedings at the Swedish Enforcement Authority or a Swedish district court.