The purpose of allowing anyone to sign up for a free Trial SMP account is to encourage Peppol adoption.
Your account enables you to use the Lookup API, SMP API and to register participants to which files can be sent in non-production scenarios. Please notice that you are solely responsible for participants that you register and their receiving capabilities. Only enable documents that are relevant for your participants.
Make sure that you use a valid e-mail address when signing up since an account activation link will be sent to you upon registration.
SML and SMK
The SMP on https://my.galaxygw.com interacts only with the SML and not with the SMK (the test SML).
If the sending Access Point (corner 2) uses a test AP certificate you will not be able to use this SMP for your receivers.
We offer a Test SMP that uses the SMK (Test SML) which is available on https://www.test.galaxygw.com. It should be used when you want to register participants using a Test AP (with a test certificate) to receive.
- You can register as many participants as you like. The free SMP account is not limited to a certain number of participants but please be reminded that if you register more than one (1) participant we might remove all but one without prior notice.
- We regularly wipe users and participants that are clearly registered for testing.
- The free SMP account does not come with a guaranteed service level. We advise that you use it for non-production purposes only.
- You are responsible for keeping your Access Point certificate updated at all times in the SMP.
- We are not able to provide user assistance for trial SMP accounts.
- We might get in touch with you to inform about operational status and to ask about your experience of the service.
- We may change these terms at any time without prior notice.
Recommended web browsers
We have received reports that Internet Explorer 11 (and earlier versions) have issues when performing a password reset and display Participants Lookups properly, such as https://my.galaxygw.com/participantlookup#/0007/5567212047.
We recommend that you use the latest version of any of the following browsers
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- By signing up to the service you are giving your consent for us to store your name and e-mail address for as long as you have your account. We use your e-mail address to create your user in the SMP application on https://my.galaxygw.com.
- We are not sharing your personal data with any other party. We do not perform automated decision making based on your personal data.
- Your personal data is securely stored on our servers. Passwords are stored in an encrypted format.
- If you would like to know which of your personal data we have stored, please contact us and we will assist.
- If you would like to file a GDPR complaint, please contact your Data Protection Agency.
Questions? Get in touch with us!