Tickstar Website Terms
Welcome to Tickstar!
Below are the terms and conditions which apply to your use of our website.
Should you wish to use Tickstar’s Services, the terms and conditions which apply to your use of these services will be outlined in a separate written agreement between you and Tickstar.
If you have any questions or comments after you have read these terms and conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with the Tickstar team. We’d love to help.
Who is Tickstar?
Swedish Org. no. 556721-2047
Address: Vasagatan 12, Våning 8, 111 20, Stockholm, Sweden
Recommended web browsers
We have received reports that Internet Explorer 11 (and earlier versions) have issues when performing a password reset and display Participants Lookups properly, such as https://my.galaxygw.com/participantlookup#/0007/5567212047.
We recommend that you use the latest version of any of the following browsers:
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The information provided on this website is for your general information and use only. It is not intended to be advice on which you should rely and is not professional advice.
- This website is available to you on an “as is” basis. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied including any implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- We do not guarantee that this website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- We expressly exclude any liability for any inaccuracies or errors contained in the information provided on this website, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We own everything we’ve put into our services unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others. This includes rights in the design, compilation, and look and feel of our services. It also includes rights in all copyrighted works, trademarks, designs, inventions, and other intellectual property. You agree not to copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our content or use any of our intellectual property rights in any way not expressly permitted by us.
- Your personal data: We respect your privacy and take data protection seriously. In addition to these terms, our privacy notice sets out in detail how we process your own personal data that you provide to us, like your name and email address.
- We may make changes to these terms at any time. These changes will not apply retrospectively and will be updated here. You can keep track of changes to our terms by referring to the version and the date last updated at the top of the terms.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- your use of, or inability to use, this website; or
- your use of or reliance on any content displayed on this website.
- Applicable law and dispute resolution: The substantive laws of Sweden shall apply to this Agreement. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection of the Agreement, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, as applicable, shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce. The arbitral tribunal shall be composed of a sole arbitrator. The seat of arbitration shall be Stockholm. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The choice of arbitration does not prevent either Party from seeking injunctive relief with respect of a breach of this Agreement in any appropriate jurisdiction. For overdue unpaid claims, Tickstar can institute proceedings at the Swedish Enforcement Authority or a Swedish district court.