Tickstar – A service that you can trust
Our customers appreciate our hassle-free hosted Peppol Access Point service that allows them to focus on their core business rather on the Peppol eDelivery Infrastructure and the work that comes with the changes that are continuously being announced in Peppol.
Service uptime and Access Point interoperability remain our highest priorities and we work hard to always stay aligned with Peppol requirements and specifications.
The Norwegian Peppol Authority Digdir recently announced that they will no longer maintain and support the Open source Access Point software Oxalis from September 1, 2020. If you use Oxalis today and want to continue to deliver Peppol Access Point services and to secure your availability to a trusted Access Point software we advise you to take action already today.
We offer existing Peppol Access Points that use Oxalis to migrate for free to Tickstar’s cloud Access Point service Tickstar. A free three months trial period with no strings attached.
This offer is directed to existing Peppol AP Service Providers and those in the process of completing the Peppol Testbed approval process. There is no quicker and smoother way for you to get your own certified Peppol Access Point than to onboard with our services.
This offer includes
- Swift onboarding
- A production-ready Peppol Access Point
- An Access Point approved by OpenPeppol Testbed
- Compliance with OpenPeppol SLA (99.5%)
- ISO27001 and GDPR compliant
- 24/7/365 monitoring of your Peppol Access Point
- Hosting included
- Proven to work with high loads (both in terms of size and volume)
- Extensive error handling that lets you and your customer understand the root cause and how to fix them
- World class Technical Support from our helpful engineers
- No strings attached. You can cancel the service before the end of the trial period at no cost.
What we expect from you
- You are an Access Point member of OpenPeppol
- You have a non-expired Production Access Point certificate
Get in touch
Contact Tickstar Team to hear more about this offer.