Migrate your Peppol Access Point for free with a 3-month trial period
Tickstar – A service that you can trust
If you are currently using Oxalis but wish to deliver more advanced Peppol Access Point services with a trusted provider, we advise you to take action today.
Our customers appreciate our hassle-free hosted Peppol Access Point service, as it allows them to focus on their core business, rather on the Peppol eDelivery infrastructure and the work that comes with changes that are continuously being announced in Peppol.
Service uptime and Access Point interoperability remain our highest priorities and we work hard to always stay aligned with Peppol requirements and specifications.
We offer existing Peppol Access Points that use Oxalis to migrate for free to the Tickstar Access Point — a free three-month trial period with no strings attached.
This offer is for existing Peppol AP Service Providers and those in the process of completing the Peppol Testbed approval process. There is no quicker and smoother way for you to get your own certified Peppol Access Point than to onboard with our services.
This offer includes
- Swift onboarding
- A production-ready Peppol Access Point
- An Access Point approved by OpenPeppol Testbed
- Compliance with OpenPeppol SLA (99.5%)
- ISO27001 and GDPR compliance
- 24/7/365 monitoring of your Peppol Access Point
- Hosting included
- Proven to work with high loads (both in terms of size and volume)
- Extensive error handling that lets you and your customer understand the root cause and how to fix them
- World class Technical Support from our helpful engineers
- No strings attached. You can cancel the service within 3 months at no cost.
We expect you
- To be an Access Point member of OpenPeppol
- To have a non-expired Production Access Point certificate.
Get in touch
Contact Tickstar Team to hear more about this offer.