Integration test: Step-by-step instruction
The best way to test the communication setup and your Galaxy Gateway hosted Peppol Access Point is to send a test file to yourself. Follow these steps to use the sample Peppol BIS3 Billing test file.
You need the following to be able to complete the test:
- A Galaxy Gateway Peppol Access Point that has a non-expired production certificate.
- A Peppol receiver (registered in an SMP) that uses your AP to receive the sample document.
- A conformant Peppol document that the receiver is capable of receiving according to the SMP Lookup.
- Change Sender (please see line 6 in the sample file) to an id that you recognize. It does not have to be a valid id.
- Change Receiver (line 12) to an id that equals a participant of yours, registered in a Peppol SMP. Check that the endpoint of the receiver is your Access Point URL.
- Make sure that the participant supports receiving a Peppol BIS3 Billing Invoice. If you would like to test another document type you need to add it to the capability of your receiver and change DOCUMENTID and PROCESSID (line 15,24 and 28) in the SBDH accordingly.
- Use lowercase suffix .xml in file names. Files with other suffixes will be ignored.
- Upload the file to your sftp account and put it in the folder /to-peppol.
- If the file was processed without problems you will shortly receive two files in the /from-peppol folder:
- If you received a receipt with status code not equal to ‘200’, please check the error description and fix it on your end according to the recommended actions.